domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2019

[40K] Death Guard Comission, Part VIII

And the final round of the Gellerpox side! These last months I have been busy sculpting (I was in fact making the asignaments to get a place in GW´s Trainee Sculptors Program) and have been working as well as going to course in the evenings, so I had almost no time to the hobby (the weekends? Ah yes...the Xbox and Red Dead Redemption 2 is guilty in this detail). But well, now I have to show you all the critters that infested the New Dawn, a curious bunch of models with a lot of diferent paintjobs.


* Cursemites: First I thought to paint them in a more realistic colour, some kind of brown or dark red colour, but finally I choose very alike to GW´s, but a more blueish black. Also I saw in internet that if you paint the mouth tentacles in a bright red, the models look amazing, so I stole the idea.


* Sludge-grubs: As more "meatish" I choose a colour scheme such the poxzombies but ironically in more healthy tones. Are very curious models, with a special charm, but all that drooling don´t allow an easy painting.



* Glitchings: As nurglins cousin, I painted them in pinky and green tones, the only silly details was painting the hair in electric blue, to show they are electric failures made manifest.


* Eyestinger Swarms: Giant evil flies! I painted as the cursemites to hold a coherency but also because in Madrid in summer we had a problem with some kind of  small black flies that bite as rabid dogs, so I thought of these as a giant version, so the corpse has been recent and viciously eaten and are looking for the next victim.


So, let´s go back to the Death Guard and finish the last models.

And also, have you all a happy new year!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario