lunes, 5 de agosto de 2019

[40K] Death Guard Comission, Part VII

Again, I´m really sorry for this lack of updates, but no more pleas.


What is better than a zombie? A zombie on fire? No, that's worse, in my case I mean the Rogue Trader MEGAZOMBIES ... well, okay, they don't call them that, but the Nightmare Hulks.



My girlfriend and me talked a lot about the look they have of being minis reused from other projects that never got ahead, especially that one of the tentacles and all the sea elements that it has and that sincerely, in a spaceship there are a little pout of place... * The Butcher or leader of the unit, with this mini I considered many things when painting his clothes, in the end I decided that they were remains of his work suit, so the white top like every good cooker, and the bottom as if it were what is left of his killer apron:



* The crew member: with this one I had less doubts, it is the one that looks more like a member of the crew, so the clothes would be the typical blue of the mechanic overalls. I must say that being so simple, I think is the mini whose looks told you the better background than all the 3 monsters:


* ?: And the ... uh ... well, the sailor executioner who got lost in the warp and ended up in a 40K ship ... for example. Painting the tentacles was curiously uphill, I don't know very well why:


Of course, with so many tentacles and being an evil thing I can´t lost the chance to make a freak hint


* Vulgrar: Although GW painted it with green clothes, it is assumed that this was the "chief of machines" of the New Dawn ship, therefore it should be some kind of Tecnopriest, so choose to paint the clothes red. I rather it that way:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario