lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

[Comission] More Eldars

Hi pals.

This time I bring you another Eldar Comission, maybe you have read this previous comission, or maybe don´t (if don´t...go and read it!), but the same client ask me to paint part of his Eldar Wraith Host and here you have the finished models.

* Wraith Seers: The FW kit, I think I have got a good "Eldar Seer" look with not only that kit, but also the plastic details from the Wraith Lord Sprue. This time a model has a heavy conversion and the other one don´t, just for no reason but "this would look nice" and well, one of the ideas needed to
reposition legs and arms, and the other was able with the plastic bits.

Let´s go with the pics, first, of course the conversion


Two pics of the blade, with and without flash


And a little "cast" effect in the helmet


And the second one


Also, with a lighting effect in its helmet


* Wraith Lords: Both models have been converted, to look like bodyguards of the Wraithseers or the guardians of somekind of temple, this has no real rules of course, they were made this way just for the rule of cool
This one is more like the Guardian

And this is maybe a little more agressive



Is that all? No! Also I painted two Lynx, so they will fit properly with the rest of the armoured forces (that you can see in the link in the top...what? Do you not have seen it yet?)



Well, the next update maybe is delayed even more because...I have no compressor! So all my paint projects and comissions are stoped...well, I will show you conversions then

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario