lunes, 23 de julio de 2018

[40K] Death Guard Comission V, Part B

Weekly update! This time...drones!!! Maybe the favourite models of this new range, in fact the client like them so much that comissioned me not one, but three Plague drones! and the great Miphytic (I love this one too).

* Plague Drones: From Dark Imperium, the new box and the old FW model with a little weapon swap


Again you can see the dark red/mechanicum colour, and instead a pinky skin, I choose an "almost white tone", this would be a nice contrast with the dark colour



Instead of lenses, I choose to paint eyes, big, conjunctivitis, and shiny eyes...





The plastic models have a trail of cords, and biomechanical things, so the correct thing would be to make also a trail of mucus



* Myphitic Blighthauler, such a great model, I like how it looks like a mole criket but also is almost identical to its flying cousins


In the base I made the mark that the tracks should left in the ground, I usually see models with a great paintjob, but miss this littl detail



The next week, back to more "legionesque" things

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario