lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

Lack of updates...

Just because I forgot to show you my jobs...I don´t know why I have a blog, well, perhaps to don´t miss the updates of another great blogs :P

Well, let´s show you one of my last projects, the grav-rhinos! Yes, I´m a big fan of that idea since I saw it in the Ilustrated Guide of the Horus Heresy, in fact two years ago I made one model for a tournament, but I have to finish it to quickly because I didn´t manage my time correctly, but this year I had half and a month to made another and change some details od the previous one, and you know what? Yessss!!! Again I run out of time! What kind of magic is this?!!!

Let´s stop crying and show you some pics


First, the basic structure of the model, at the left you can see the model I made two years ago, but stripped from some details that I will remake


The front, I try to do a little homage to the SoB rhino from the 2nd edition, but keep in my style


Working in the side details, the hatch, the exhaust pipes and details to break the flat surfaces


A view of the down side, you can see there is not much details, but I don´t think is a side of the model that will show very often


Testing the "flying" bases"



At this moment, my girlfriend told me that I should make somekind of grav plates, like the Repulsor or the Land Speeder


Another test, just to show that with this model I could play with Rhino or Inmolators....nice


Well, this is all by now. Yes...I couldn´t paint them, so no "best painted" award for me...but well, I´m finding that now my army has a lot of movility, and that is no joke

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario