Well, after a few days of painting as a maniac I have finished this comision, a ten man bike squad of a Space Marine Chapter a friend created. You can also find a Command Squad just here.
As you can see, there is a bunch of bits here, 2nd edition models, White Scars and current models. Let´s see them.
* Basic bikers: The models with "nothing special", easy conversions and bits recicled from previous models.
* The special weapons: A 2nd edition model with a melta gun (also converted, the gun actually was broken but I used a boltgun to restore it) and a grav-gun (do not leave home without it)
* Attack Bike: With multi melta, I don´t know why, but I needed to do anything to the driver, so I take a Dark Angel sword and made an arabic style sword.
* The (false) Veteran: As I told in the other thread, inspired in the 2nd edition Codex I made a veteran, so, when my friend use battle squads, he will have two leaders. Just a stetic detail. Again I use a Dark Angel sword, but I chaged it.
* The Sargent: Maybe the hardest part of this squad, not only I had to convert the torso, but also used a 2nd edition power fist, but I modeled it to look like is holding the handle. The White Scar symbol has been removed and changed with a Nomad symbol.
Well, that´s all folks (jejejejeje). Was a very funny commision, but I really wanted to finish it and begin the next one.
BONUS TRACK: Limited Edition Space Marine Sargent
Well, also my friend gave me this model. This sargent was only available in the online store and when you fulfill certain requeriments. It was a really good chance