lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017

[Comission] Robotech, Max & Miriya Sterling

Hi again people.

Do you have been maybe asking where the hell I was? Well, not dead of course. I have done some more comission and projects but never make any pic of them or upload a WIP post. This is of course all my fault, and don´t have any excuse (not a good one to be realistic) but this time I´m going to use the update of other blog to show you these models. An abusse? Maybe, but I´m spanish, and if someone do the job for you, don´t move a finger and just...smile

* Max Sterling: You can see the pics here

http://keyansark.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/robotech-rpg-tactics-max-sterling.html

And a little preview


* Miriya Sterling: As I see

http://keyansark.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/robotech-rpg-tactics-miriya-sterling.html

Aaaaan...


Also check my friend/cliente blog, is full of oldschool post and models. I´m sure you will like it, but remember, is in spanish language

What I´m doing now? Well, I have a Grey Knights Paladin Squad on my desk, also the Sister of Silence, Custodes and new models for my Sister of battle Army are marching over my table work, beating all other previous project I had...I hope to have a good year.

Thank you for watching!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario