domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2018

The Eternal Project II

Another update of this project.

What I really love of this project, is the posibility to make models absoluly uniques, and in a Space Wolves army, si very easy to find an excuse to this, obviously the Characters, but the Wolf Guards...with their customized gear (to follow the Codex is really easy...when you are an Ultrasmurf)...the deserve to take your time with them, maube too much, because what was only "to make some cool models" become a project inside the project, and influenced by the novel Wolf Blade the first Wolf Guards were born


If you have read the novel (it´s not amazing, but amusing) William King show us some character that clearly are a hint to Warriors Three, from the Thor comics, and I had to make my own version of these. At the left you have my version of Volsstag, to make a "wider" upper body I used a terminator torso and green stuff to sculpt the belly armour, which copy shamelessly his cinematic version as do the axe but oversized. At the right, Fandral, a guy with style (in the novel, King just need to say he is tacky) made from an Eternal Stormcast because he already wear a nice master crafted armour, I turned the shoulder pads, give him a nice moustache and a rapier and some details. An in the center, Hogun, the only one is missing in the novel (in fact, his absence is the reason why there is a place in the Wolf Blades) and as in the comics he is not asgaardian, my version could not be fenrisian so...which are the best mongol-style Marines? Yesss! The White Scars, so I had to change a bit the style of the details and I´m waiting for the WS shoulder pad from the Deathwatch box to finish it.

Let´s go with another model that is liking, a Wulfen, or a Wulfen leader


Made from the WD free gift slaughterpriest, the model is really big, more than even a Primaris! In the Fenris campaign books say that a Wulfen Leader is much taller than a standar marine, so there wasn´t any more doubts. Just sculpt some muscles, the neck, details and here he is! Easy, is it no?

And as I´m a bit crazy, also had to resculpt clasic models from the Second Edition Space Wolvs range


Also "real scaling" the good Gregor Fellhand, is an amazing model and I want to use it in my new army.


Some people ask me if I would make Real Scale vehicules, so I show you...a Dreadnought!!


I know a lot of people like the "box with legs" but...come on people, in the lore always is said that they are "three times the height of a man" and even with the old metal models this happen. Is not as big as a Redemptor, but I think now looks much better.



And this is all for now...I´m working in the tenth man of the Grey Hunter squad and another character. I hope to show you more models soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario