jueves, 3 de enero de 2019

[40K] Death Guard Comission, Part VI

And that is how a blog dies, when you forget to update it in a month...well, forgive this little mistake but just as I finished these models I started a little personal project and all my hobby time is focused in it, I haven´t touched a brush in all this time even! But well, I think you are here to see more models, not my excuses.

This time I painted a good bunch of models, because all Nurgle army needs a lot of...zombies! Yes, poxwalkers (from Dark Imperium and First Strike) and Gellerpox zombies, 29 models ready to eat the brains of their enemies or spread Nurgle´s gifts to those that can flee.



The Gellerpox have no conversion or modification, just say that I want to show they were member of some crew, so they wear all the same uniform, just dark and a bit dirty. The Poxwalker of course have been converted, trying to avoid two models alike some little changes as head swaps were made, but these ones are without any doubt the best models


I should do a year resume? Don´t know, maybe.

See you mates!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario